top of page
Atlanta Video Editing Services

HALF DAY SHOOT w Atlanta Filmmaker

-Five Hours Of Shooting Time -Editing -Color Correction -Visual Effect

  • 5 hours
  • $2500 +
  • Customer's Place

Service Description

Capture the essence of your story with our premium Atlanta videographer half-day shoot package. With five hours of dedicated shooting time, we'll bring your vision to life, ensuring every moment is beautifully captured in stunning 4K quality. Our services go beyond just shooting. We handle the complete video production process, from editing to color correction, visual effects, and fine-tuning the lighting to ensure your video shines. Your content will be ready for its close-up, whether it's a promotional video, a special event, or a creative project. In the era of social media, we've got you covered with snippets and Instagram-ready posts to boost your online presence. We understand that your time is valuable, so we offer a quick turnaround time of 7-14 days to get your video into your hands promptly. To secure your date, we request a 20% deposit, with the remaining 80% due at the shoot. It's our commitment to delivering high-quality videography services tailored to your needs. Ready to capture your moment? Contact us to book your Atlanta videographer half-day shoot today and let's turn your vision into a captivating reality.

Contact Details

bottom of page